July 25, 2011

Hanging out at Grandma & Grandpa's in Virginia

July 13th was a special day. It was not only my Grandma's 74th birthday...

Look at how beautiful this woman is!! She is definitely one of my favorites! By far the coolest Grandma ever!!


July 13th also marked my 4th year wedding anniversary to my dear husband Kyle!

Oh if we only knew then what we know now! Anytime I try to express the feelings I have inside for this amazing man, I become speechless. So.. when I say that I LoVe this man... I LoVe this man!! He's more then I deserve and everyday I am more grateful then the last that he chose me! We were able to celebrate before we left on our trip to Virginia. However, he still surprised me and sent flowers on this special day.



Addilyn playing with the balloon that came with it...


We visited with so much family while we were there and in between everything we did in Virginia, it was great just being able to hang out for a couple of hours here and there at my Grandparent's home.

This is my Mom and Grandma playing "Bull Frog" with Addilyn and Rylan (Hopefully most of you know what song I'm talking about- bouncing on the knee and then having them falling in?)


They were both giggling so hard.


My Grandpa was amazing with these two. They both didn't do very well taking naps while we were there. So there were many melt downs. But my Grandpa was so patient and helpful with both of him. I had never seen this side to him before. He was always playing with them! It was the sweetest thing.

Addilyn and her Great Grandpa


Rylan and Great Grandpa watching some morning cartoons.


Addilyn swinging with Grammy. She wasn't so sure of it at first (check out her face below).


Then she loosened up and was loving it!


Rylan watching Grammy play a game of pool! He sat in this chair for most of the game, watching very closely. It was pretty cute!




They had two cats. One in particular was very friendly and would come up to you nudging you and circling you until you acknowledged it's presence. Addilyn and Rylan were in love that this cat didn't run from them, instead it came to them!


Addilyn has been walking along the couches and tables for a while now. But while we were in Virginia she started standing up on her own, holding on to nothing. This was one of her favorite things to do. The air mattress was perfect for the job. She'd push herself up and stand holding on to nothing for a good 15 seconds.


Then she'd throw herself onto the bed.


And then start giggling.


It was such a fun game to her. She's not walking on her own yet, but she can balance on her own two feet all by herself! What a sweetheart!

2 comments:

Ashcraft Adventures said...

Oh man little addilyn is definately showing the cuttest personality! She was so little such a sweet baby here while you guys were in Vegas...its sad to see her looking so grown up! Im excited to come this weekend!!

Holly and Ryan Vasso said...

I love these long posts! Happy Anniversary Girl! your kids are too cute. I love all the pics. Enjoy those cute squishy faces!