July 6, 2011

Addilyn (almost 11 months) :)

Addilyn is growing up so fast! I cannot believe she is almost 11 months old! Now that she is on the move, her silly personality is really starting to shine!

I found her under here one day banging on the tops of the chairs.




She loves to eat! She'll try anything new you put in front of her!


Not only is she a super fast crawler, she is pulling herself up on to everything now as well. She's starting to walk along the tables and couches!


A small glimpse of her sassy side...




I haven't taken pictures of her doing it yet, no worries because I know it'll happen again. But she's emptied out a couple of our cupboards in the kitchen already and she's also cleared the book shelf too. Tub-aware, pans, and books....EverYwheRe!! It's so funny seeing her do all of the same things that Rylan did when he started moving and discovering the house.

I love these two kiddos! Lots of randomness and play around this home...


After the bath...


Rylan playing in the couch cushions.


Even when they're not playing together, Addilyn is always right next to him. This was a silly reaction I got after calling her name to get her attention.


I am the luckiest to be able to stay home with these two all day long! I love it!

1 comments:

Ashcraft Adventures said...

Thats such a great picture of Kyle and her! And i love the ones with the couch cushions all over...makes me realize that Stacey's house isnt always perfect:)! Love the pictures!!