June 26, 2011

Sidewalk Chalk with Kimmy

So back in May (I know that was two months ago :/)... but my sister Kimberly came over and we decided to go outside and let Rylan discover sidewalk chalk for the first time. He did a lot better then I thought he would and it kept his attention for about fifteen minutes before he left us for the park instead. :)





Kimberly tracing Rylan's body...


Rylan...not really sure what was going on.


Drawing the face on his body...


I didn't trust little Addiyn with a stick of chalk so she sat on the blanket and chewed on my camera case instead. :)


Kimberly is the artistic one in the family. This is her having her own little fun with sidewalk chalk!


She'll be moving in with us soon, so you may see a lot more of her in our photos. We're excited to have her come stay for a little while!

1 comments:

katie+brandon said...

looks like fun!!!