June 24, 2011

Rylan Loves....

Rylan has turned into little boy overnight I swear! The things he loves to do and the way he reacts to situations just amazes me sometimes. Where did my little baby go?! This post will show a few pictures of what Rylan loves most.... CARS! :)

He will sit at this Little People Raceway forever putting the cars at the top and watching them come down. He's even makes the noises of the cars as they drive and as they crash (I didn't teach him this so I love hearing him "vroom" as he plays).


Rylan playing with Aunt Kimberly's remote control jeep... He LoVeD this!!



And over the past month he has collected a ton of Hot Wheels thanks to his Aunt Kimberly once again... Another thing he'll sit and do forever...drive his cars back and forth on this little road.


He also loves to drive them on the couch too. He'll go from one end of the couch to the other, back and forth, over and over making all sorts of sounds as they crash, fly in the air, and drive under pillows. :) You'll always find a car in Rylan's hand... and in his bed too. Yep... he won't lay down for me unless he has at least one with him and then somehow by the end of the week he has like 8 in his bed?!

Rylan is still a little goofball though....This is a random picture I got of him with the shopping cart as he tried to drive it over our bed? He put the cart up there all by himself too. I heard him laughing in the back room and when I went to see what he was doing...this is what I found...


I love this little boy!!

1 comments:

Maranda said...

Lucy just wanted to thank Rylan for sharing his truck with her today. We will be out buying some new toys, including cars, hopefully very soon. :) Oh, I gave the truck back to Rylan after RS, I hope you got it. Thanks again for relieving my insanity for a few minutes.