June 24, 2011

Addilyn - 9 Months Old

Here are a few pictures of Addilyn at 9 Months Old. Mind you, she is well into her 10th month... but I'm a little behind in updating pictures. :)

Addilyn loves to help Mommy around the house!


She loves to chew on everything.


She loves to clap!


And she's trying all sorts of new foods. This was her sweet reaction to me giving her the really good stuff....ice cream! (A little too cold for her I guess, but she was loving it!)


I caught her mid-babbling... She is loud! She squeals, yells, laughs, and talks a lot!


But boy oh boy does she love to sleep! I'm often the one waking her up. She'd sleep all day if I'd let her :)

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

I love the way that babies sleep! So cute!

Maranda said...

She is so pretty! And I'm so happy you updated your blog. I love seeing what's going on on the other side of the building ;) That picture of her eating ice cream, so cute, and I don't know why but she looks just like Rylan in it.