January 2, 2011

Fun with Rylan

Rylan has this Tickle Monster book that he's had for a while, but lately he's been really into it. The tickle monster paws are for the parent to read during the story...I decided to put them on Rylan one day after reading and he went crazy with them. He ran around the house tickling everything...such a goober!







Rylan also got a bunch of Mega Blocks for Christmas!


He mostly loves to dump them out and then put them back in the bucket, but he's beginning to get into the building part of it all.

I started to build a fence the other day and he added with his tall tower below.


After we built for a little I pointed inside the fenced area and asked him what we should put inside. I suggested for us to get his little farm animals, but as I got up to get them...he stepped inside and decided to have a seat.


He had a pretty big smile as I asked him what he was doing... :)

Random Photos:

Playing in the blinds...


Lounging in Addilyn's bouncer...


We absolutely love, love this little man!

1 comments:

Ashcraft Adventures said...

Oh my gosh! I love random pictures!! They make me miss him sooo much!!! Cant believe how big he's getting. Love ya!