January 19, 2011

The January Scoop

Nothing new is really going on around here. I just thought I'd post an update though. Enjoy the random pictures! :)

Addilyn is 5 Months old now- Where oh where did my little baby go? :( I love her expressions...




We bought snow boots for Rylan this winter so we could go out and play in the snow and go sledding too...he loves them! I think they may make him feel taller or something? He is constantly bringing me these boots throughout the day and he'll walk all over the house in them. :) Too funny!


We've been working a lot on animal sounds lately and I pulled out Kyle's stuffed elephant that he's had since before we were married. This is Rylan's new best friend! He runs and tackles, hugs, and lays all over it! It may have to become a permanent decoration in the living room :)


Rylan has had so much fun with Addilyn these past few weeks! He is so attentive to her! Whether it's tummy time or she's just sitting there with her toys, Rylan will sit right next to her and start babbling all sorts of things. He tries to tickle her and he'll play with her toys and then hand it to her. It's sweet when she starts to fuss too because he'll go over and pat her on the head (What a sweetheart!) Addilyn's eyes follow him wherever he goes in the room as well. I can't imagine how much fun they will have together when she starts crawling!

3 comments:

The LeNeave's said...

Love the last picture. So cute! Your kids have gotten so big so fast!

Kylee said...

The kiddos are getting big! I can't believe Addilyn is five months! That is such a fun age! Love Rylan's boots too!

Sara said...

You have a blog too! Your kids are so cute! You are such a good mom! Look how happy they look.