October 23, 2007

Pumpkin Carving



We carved pumpkins for Family Home Evening last night! Kyle really got into his:) He says his least favorite part of carving pumpkins is having to gut them...which oddly enough is my favorite! I cooked the pumpkin seeds to eat afterwards too. Delicious! Halloween is only a week away! Kyle and I are excited. I have to dress up for work and Kyle's work is throwing a Halloween party too. So we both get to dress up this year! It's been almost two years since I’ve dressed up as anything for Halloween. I'm excited we're getting into the spooky spirit this year:)

4 comments:

Ashcraft Adventures said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! Thats quite the ship kyle did. kevin tried to do something detailed like that, but kooper came and stuck his finger thru it...he ended with a smiley face. Enjoy perfection while you can!!! We miss you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

Yea for you for dressing up! I won't be dressing up this year but I'm excited to get little Nathan all ready to go trick-or-treating. Not that he can really appreciate how exceptionally great Halloween is. (When else can you go around to random strangers and ask for candy?)

Anonymous said...

Hey, your pumpkins turned out really well! Very creative. Did you use some sort of stencils or did you come up with those designs on your own?

Dan and Robyn said...

Super Carving! That boy always did like ships. Hey will you guys carve the Thanksgiving turkey this year?