August 30, 2009

#1 Daddy

I’ll admit that I had never seen Kyle interact with many babies or even hold one for that fact and we’ve been married for two years now! Although I’ve seen Kyle play around with lots of our nieces and nephews, anytime there was a baby around, let’s just say he was a little “shy.” He never wanted to hold them, claiming they were too scary? So for this reason I was excited to see him with baby Rylan.

Well, I would just love to tell all how adorable of a Daddy Kyle makes. He is so protective and careful with Rylan. He’s so helpful as well! He changes diapers (without even being asked might I add), dresses and wraps him up tight, sings hymns to him, rocks him to sleep, bathes him and goes on walks. He also takes him at night so that I can get a little rest! Kyle even does “belly time” with Rylan. Here are a few pictures of Daddy and Son.

(Early Morning)


(Belly Time)


(After Bath)




Kyle is doing well in his new job. He’s been there for a few months now. For those who aren’t quite sure what it is he does, he works for a company that provides internal technical support for larger companies, specifically eBay in his case. He really loves what he does and is good at it too. He finally got a calling in our new ward as well. He was called to be the first counselor in the Elder’s Quorum Presidency which I know he’ll be dedicated to and be great at. Kyle is doing well considering the lack of sleep and busy schedule that he is taking on. :) I love him so much… he is the best Daddy to Rylan and will continue to be as he grows older. I appreciate his love, support, and help with all that I do as well.

2 comments:

Ashcraft Adventures said...

SOOO SWEET!! Im so glad that you're taking lots of pictures of kyle and Rylan! There's just something about the dad and son pictures that are comforting:) And the one after his bath....PRECIOUS!! I cant wait to see him this weekend!!! Love ya!

~M said...

that's awesome! Jared's in the EQ presidency too!