February 11, 2009

Whats New...

I can’t believe October was the last time I posted. It honestly doesn’t seem that long ago! I guess to catch you all up to speed… we went to Virginia for Christmas and New Years. We had a great time! I celebrated my 23rd birthday and was blessed with two weeks to spend with my family out there! January has come and gone now and I’m still teaching of course in Draper. I will admit that I can tell a huge difference between last year and this year. I definitely know what I’m doing and I’ve got my feet on the ground. This means I’ve been able to have more fun teaching, although, the month of January was very exhausting….which might have something to do with the fact that I’m finally pregnant! Yeah!! I’m now 15 weeks along and it’s great to be getting back into the swing of things now that the tiredness and sickness has finally faded away. I had a doctor’s appointment a few weeks ago where I had my first real ultrasound. It’s not the best picture, but I thought I’d post it anyways since I don’t have any of myself. I know it doesn’t look like much so for those who can’t tell, there’s the head on the right side and its little bum on the left. We’re basically looking at the backside. :) I thought it was a cute picture, it looks like its snuggled, fast asleep, turned away from the “camera” and basically too tired to get a picture taken. Anyways, Kyle and I are both very excited and eager to have this sweet little bundle of joy join us in what now seems so far away! I’m due August 7th!

9 comments:

Smithson Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited for you guys. Have kids is wonderful and I hope that this little bundle of joy will bring you much more happiness to your marriage. Good luck with pregnancy! I hope to hear what you are having in the next few weeks!!!

Ashcraft Adventures said...

Yea!! I can finally post that you are pregnant!! I've been waiting for you to say something and I was so excited to see your picture! Thats pretty good to be able to tell what's what on the ultrasound. I think it took me a couple babies for those to become more clear! Im sosooo excited for you guys and look forward to seeing you in a few weeks!

Love you guys! CONGRATS AGAIN!!!!

Kristy said...

It was great to see you both at Jason and MaShay's wedding. Good luck with everything from work to pregnancy.

The LeNeave's said...

Congrats! We are excited for you!

Smith Family said...

That is so exciting!!! I am so happy for you. Good Luck with the pregnancy!!

Tayvia and Family said...

that is the cutest ultrasound pic! Congrats!

Holly Vasso said...

Omigosh I didn't know! I am so excited for you, that is so awesome! I hope you are feeling so good. The ultrasounds are super exciting, especially once they get bigger. Keep pictures posted of your belly and what not. This is an awesome time of life!

Kylee said...

That is the best news Stacey!!! Congrats to you guys.. You are at where I was a year ago, but ahead by one week. Luke was born July 29th. Ok... that is so exciting! keep me posted on what you are having! That is so great!

Nikki said...

Congrats Stacey and Kyle!! I loved being pregnant, it's soo great! But when your little one arrives it is sooo much better! That is just so awesome! Congrats, congrats, CONGRATS!!!!