November 1, 2008

October!

The month of October is always a busy one. It’s sort of the beginning of all the fun and exciting holiday season. Kyle and I have both been staying busy with work. Not too much has changed for us. This past week we carved our pumpkins.

Kyle's Creation:


Stacey's Creation:


I had my Halloween party at school with my 5th grade class. I dressed up as Jessie from Toy Story II (It’s a little bit of a stretch I know… I put it together with things around the house).



Of course it’s beautiful outside during this time with the changing fall colors. So we were bored today and decided to take our cats on an adventure outside.

They're a little distracted :)




So life is good and yes, we’re still here! :)

2 comments:

Ashcraft Adventures said...

You make such a cute Jessie:) And I cant believe your cats didnt run away!! Im sure the kids would have loved rolling around in the leaves with those guys! Hope to see you soon!! Love you guys!

Debra said...

You look cute as always Stacey! The cats look like they are having a lot of fun. Great job on the pumkins!