August 30, 2011

Addilyn's Mischief

Here are a few pictures that I wanted to share of my little mischievous Addilyn over the past two months. She is walking, still crawling, and has just begun the climbing! I'm surprised at how high she can get sometimes! She is into everything and everywhere! See for yourself....

She crawled under here all on her own!


Clearing the book shelf and then fussing because she got stuck.


Discovering what was under the bathroom sink...


Unrolling the toilet paper roll...


I don't even know how she got up here... but don't worry, she was down as quick as she got up!


And she loves anything electronics!


She is very secretive when she finds something she shouldn't be into. She gets very quiet... and that's when I know!


I love this little girl to pieces. Just look at that face!!

4 comments:

Ashcraft Adventures said...

Yea...just want to squeeze her on that last picture! And I remember the same picture of Rylan clearing the bookshelf just like her:) Such a sweetheart!!

DKElggren's said...

That is so fun! She is growing up so fast. Good luck keeping up with her.

Kylee said...

She is SOOO cute and getting so big!! What a fun age!

Smith Family said...

Oh I remember that age!! So fun and stressful at the same time!!