October 11, 2010

Picture Updates

WARNING: Lot's of Pictures!! :) I decided to let the pictures explain what we've been up to these past few weeks!

Addilyn's baby blessing was on September 19th....


It meant so much to have all of our family and friends there!


That same weekend we went to a Luau at my Mom's work.


We'll start with Rylan's update first. He is at such a fun age! I love that I get to spend 24/7 with this little guy!



He found his way into a box full of packaging peanuts. When I asked him what he was doing...this was his reaction!


I had just taken dinner out of the oven and I put the oven mit back into the drawer. A few minutes later, this is what I find...

I don't even know how he got the mit out of the drawer in the first place, but he put it on his arm and walked over to the oven touching it with the mit. Smart little boy copying Mommy!

I know he looks sad in this picture, but it's right before nap time so I think its more of a tired look. Here's Rylan chillin' on the bed showing off his double chin! :)


He loves to walk around the house with Daddy's work badge around his neck...


Rylan loves Lemons! He puckers at the first bite a little, but then he just goes to town on them!




This is a picture after church one Sunday. Weird to think he'll be big enough someday to fill a suit coat that big.

Handsome just like his Daddy!

Addilyn is almost 2 months old now. She has been so fun these past two weeks! She still loves to sleep, but now she's awake for longer periods of time. I have a feeling she's going to be a chatter box as she grows up. She coos and aahs, and makes all sorts of sounds! She's such a sweetheart and smiles all the time too!

Chillin' in her bouncer...


She sure loves to sleep. Even after unwrapping her she still tries to curl up and stay asleep.


Here's a shot of Addilyn's cute little smile!





This isn't the best of Addilyn (not sure what kind of face that is), but I had to get a picture of the two together. Rylan was so excited to be so close to her. Here is Rylan at 14 months and Addilyn at 2 months...exactly a year and a week apart. Crazy at times, but so much fun! :0


Life is good...we stay pretty busy throughout the day! I'm trying to soak it all up...it feels like they're already growing up so fast!

3 comments:

Holly and Ryan Vasso said...

Your getting me excited for two kids! So cute! I love the picture of Rylan in his daddy's suit coat. Precious!

Ashcraft Adventures said...

Love the pictures of Rylan and Addilyn! Not so much the one at her blessing! YIKES!! Please tell me you have a better one of my family:) :) Excited to see you guys this weekend. Love ya!

The Chris Jackson's said...

Too cute!!!