May 31, 2010

Almost Summer....

Well here we are....tomorrow will be the first of June. This is my official last week of school. I won't be returning next year with two kiddos basically under the age of one. :) If I have our little girl right on time, that will make them 1 year and 1 week apart. It's been a rough year juggling everything and I just don't see how it suppose to happen with two. I'm grateful to be able to have the chance to stay home with my children. It's figuring out how to continue to survive while Kyle starts school and works part time as well. I know that the Lord will provide a way. I'm just curious as to how. :) Here are a few pictures to sum up these past two months. We've been keeping very busy with school, work, and church callings....but we've managed to have a little fun in between on the weekends.

Sweet Rylan at my friends Wedding Reception.


He has been on the move (crawling) since the end of April now...


Rylan has learned to open up cupboards and drawers. He thinks it's the best game ever to empty out everyone he can open.


Or even emptying the book shelf...


He loves to climb in, on, under and over everything he possibly can and often finds himself stuck...


Chrissy's family came in to visit from Vernal a few weeks ago. They invited us to go to the zoo with them. Rylan only seemed to be interested when he was up close and personal.


They invited us to a BBQ afterward...Being such a beautiful day, I thought Rylan would love crawling all around the yard. We discovered he didn't like the feeling of grass very much. We're slowly introducing him.


And lastly, for those who've been asking to see my prego belly...me at 29 weeks!

5 comments:

Ashcraft Adventures said...

Ohhh those blue jammies he's wearing remind me of my babies:( And you better be scrapbooking all these cuttie-pattuti pictures of that boy!! He has the most heart melting smile! Love ya.

The LeNeave's said...

So cute! He is getting so big. Nora would like you to name your baby Shayla. You look beautiful!

Kylee said...

You have been busy!! I thought the same thing about having two kids but it just somehow all works out!! Rylan will have fun being a big brother! Luke loves to entertain Lily by making silly faces, dancing, and whatever else that he can d0 to make her laugh!! You are looking great!!

The Beck Bunch said...

Molly loves to take everything off of the bookshelf and out of her little toy crate also. It's so funny that they do that!!!

Holly and Ryan Vasso said...

You look so good!!!! Your boy is just a little doll. I love his little sunday outfit. too cute! Seriously though, you look so beautiful pregnant!