February 7, 2010

Rylan 6 Months Old

Okay so I've changed my goal to every two weeks...since I'll admit, not a lot happens around here. I thought I'd post an update on Rylan this weekend. He is now 6 months old and just had his 6 month check up. He's doing great as far as gaining weight and growing. The pediatrician did comment on the size of his head though. :) He's in the 85th percentile in head size. Meaning he has a very large head. We thought that was kind of interesting. He's sitting up all on his own now and is rolling over well. He loves to smile, giggle, and talk to himself. We love this kid more and more each day! He's so much fun! I can't wait until summer, to spend more time with him (still 4 months away). Here's Rylan at 6 months old!




5 comments:

Ashcraft Adventures said...

Ohhh Stace-I just love him!! He looks like such a big kid in these pictures!! You guys made a good one:) Love ya!

Smithson Family said...

No worries about his head. Ryan was at 110% for a little while. They grow into it:) Rylan is sooooo cute!!!

Ceci and Steven said...

He seriously is a CUTE kid! that's funny about the head thing, I think Steven and Jason and Darryl all have big Hermann heads, and as I was reading this I thoguht, oh it's the Hermann head BUT turns out he's not related throught the hermanns. haha. I'm sure our kid will have a big noggin' too. Just hope it doesn't really grow that big until after he's out of you know...me.
Hope you guys are doing well. We should hang out sometime!
Ceci

The Lowe's Journey Together! said...

aww he is SO cute!! Wish I was there to hold him and to meet him!! Maybe sometime in the future!! How is teaching going?! Are you going to keep teaching next year?

Denise Jenson said...

Stacey how can you be surprised that Rylan has a large head. Have you seen your dads head lately? It must be in the genes. He is absolutely adorable!!