November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving!

It’s been almost another month since we’ve posted (crazy how fast time flies). We thought we'd post some updated pictures of Rylan. He’ll be 4 months old next Sunday. He’s doing well, almost sleeping through the night, pushing up on his arms during belly time and has rolled over too (just once, but yeah!), he got his first tooth a few weeks ago, and is such a chatter box. We absolutely love this little boy so much, especially his gum filled smiles.





(I love his huge brown bug eyes!)




(Rylan helping Mommy cook!)


We went to my brother in law’s family's home for Thanksgiving this year. We’re grateful they welcomed us with open arms. Here's a few cute pictures of Rylan throughout Thanksgiving Day!



(My Cousins passed me around....they love holding me!)


(Aunt Chrissy and cousin Kaylee)





(Oh no!! He found the thumb!)


(What a long day, didn't even make it to the crib.)

5 comments:

Holly Vasso said...

You look SOOO good stace! I am glad you guys are doing so well. Your baby looks like your hubby!

Smithson Family said...

I need you email!!!! Sorry that I can't figure out how to find it, but I wanted to add you on our blog. Sorry for this taking so long. Just send me an email at smithson.diana@gmail.com Thanks!!!

Ceci and Steven said...

wow! he's getting so big. And a tooth already? cool! very handsome little man you got there!

Debra said...

My little grandson is so cute...wow he has really grown...I can't wait to hold him and play with him!!!!

Debra said...

Rylan is so adorable...he has really grown...I am so excited to play with him, hold him, and love him in a few weeks!!!