September 13, 2009

Very Sleepy

Time is flying by... I go back to work in 2 weeks. It’s crazy to think that it's already been 5 weeks since Rylan was born. I'm very grateful that I have had the time to spend with him now….all day, every day! He’s such a sweetie! Kyle works until midnight and misses out on some of the cute things Rylan does in the evenings. I take lots of pictures so I can show him later what happened.

One particular night last week after feeding Rylan, he was incredibly sleepy! When normally he would cry because he was tired plus kick and fuss as I changed him, he was completely out of it. I was able to change his diaper, get him undressed, and dressed again in his sleeper as well as lay him down in his crib without him opening an eye or even making a peep. (A very rare thing!) I moved him around a lot too in the process! I had to take a few pictures to show Kyle so he’d see just how sleepy Rylan really was. Below is a little “slideshow” to show the process of me changing him with him still sound asleep.

(Off with the Onsie outfit)

(Slip the sleeper over the head)


(Pull it down and over his body)


(Pull the arms through the sleeve)

It was definitely off to bed with sweet little Rylan. :)

3 comments:

The LeNeave's said...

He is such a handsome baby! I can't believe he was that out of it. I wish my kids would sleep that sound just one night!

Debra said...

Wow, he was really out of it! Good job Stacey!

Ceci and Steven said...

AWWW, Too sweet! we want to come meet this little guy.