June 7, 2009

School's Out

It has been a busy past 2 in a half months and so much has happened! Sadly, I'll have to catch you all up a little later. I just wanted to post a quick slideshow of my last week of school with my awesome 5th grade class. It was a crazy week with Hat day and Crazy hair day, our 5th grade Olympics, Jogapalooza (Fun Run), Field Day and much much more. I took a lot of pictures and I told my kids I'd be posting them on my blog for them to see. So here's my crazy 5th grade class. You may not quite understand what's happening in these pictures (sorry), but they will. They have honestly been so awesome this year! I have really enjoyed these last few months. Friday was my last day of school and I can honestly say that I was sad to say goodbye! Summer break now has officially started though, so much to do since everything was put on hold because of the many tasks to complete at the end of the school year. So I'm not sure how much of a summer break it will be, but at least I'll have some time to sleep in, breath, and catch up with life. Two months until baby Nielsen arrives and I can honestly say I haven't done a thing. I'll post again soon about our big move, family in town, trip to the zoo, baby shower, and yes... a picture of my prego self (for those who've been asking to see one). :)

3 comments:

Jogusboy said...

Great Pictures! My face looks oh-so red! I don't know how you put up with the insanityness.

Josh.

Debra said...

Great pictures of your class! Looks like a stress-free day of fun! You all most likely needed that. Have a wonderful summer getting ready for my new little grandson!See you then.

Ronae said...

Hey there stranger. I found your blog on Holly's and was so excited to see you and here that you are pregnant. Our little girl is seven weeks old today, it goes by so fast. I hope your pregnancy is going well, I loved being pregnant so much that I miss it, weird huh!! It is so great to see you, you being a teacher, it is so crazy, it has been so long, so much has changed. I can't wait to see pictures of you pregnant and soon your little boy! Love ya