June 20, 2008

My 5th Grade Class!

My first year of teaching officially ended one week ago. It was such a great year! Very stressful at times, but in the end so worth it. I absolutely loved the kids I worked with. They were really helpful and patient as I was learning to accommodate all the many things teachers do in their first year. I will definitely miss them though!

There were a lot of different events taking place the last day of school. We had Crazy Hair Day, Accessories Day, Pajama Day, Field Day, the Fun Run (which turned out to be a rainy day, but that didn't stop them) and so forth. I brought my camera in to capture it all and ended up taking quite a few pictures of my 5th grade class (especially on field day). So I told my class that I would post the pictures on my blog so that they could see them all. So this might not be that exciting nor may you understand what they are doing in some of these pictures unless you were there for this week. Hopefully my class will enjoy it. I think some of these pictures turned out really cool!

3 comments:

Debra said...

Congradulations Stacey on completing your first year of teaching! I am very proud of your accomplishments in life. These kids are big and I know you made a difference in their life throughout the year!
It's wonderful to teach God's children on earth. Isn't it wonderful you are a part of their growth - just think - they will never in their eternal existance be 5th graders again.
I hope you have a wonderful summer - you deserve it. I look so forward to spending time with my children and their families soon!
I love you.
Mom

Debra said...

Stacey, congradulations on finishing you first year of school, that is quite an accomplishment! These 5th graders were blessed to have you because you put your all into whatever you do. Just think this is the only time in these children's lives and eternal existance that they will be 5 graders! You have helped them progress forward in life.
I hope you have a wonderful summer! You deserve it. I look so forward to seeing everyone in July!
I love you.
Mom

Nikki said...

Hey what's going on with you? How are you? I haven't talked with you in FOREVER!!! Hope all is well!