September 28, 2007

Home Sweet Home

We found this cute little basement apartment about 2 in a half months ago in Orem, Utah. It was perfect considering it was right down the road from Kyle’s work and close to the campus. Kyle plans on attending the winter semester so it will be good for him to be close. Work is going well for him these days. They’re beginning to realize the smart, hard working man he really is and have given him lots of new responsibilities! I (Stacey) have enjoyed a great two week break from teaching but we’ll be returning to school on Tuesday! Although it's been great sleeping in and getting caught up on life.... I’m excited to get back to the normal routine of things and to see my kids again. Teaching is definitely not what I pictured it to be but honestly, I’m having a blast! Here are some pictures of our apartment. It's a bit of an antique style, but we like it!








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your apartment is adorable! I love you decorating sense.

Ashcraft Adventures said...

Stacey and Kyle - You have such a cute apartment. It looks perfectly decorated. I hope I get to visit in person and see it for myself one day. I know you are enjoying playing house!!! Love you, Mom